We sincerely hope that you are taking great care of yourself and keeping yourself safe at home from any unnecessary outings. However, if you do have to step out for any medical reasons or emergencies, we do want to make sure that you make the right choices for the professionals you chose.
Through this post, we want to acquaint you with your choice of DENTIST for all your dental troubles at this time of pandemic along with listing WHY you should chose them.
ABOUT VOHRA DENTAL CLINIC
Year 1932 was an epoch year for Punjab, in particular Ludhiana, as it witnessed the raising of a signboard, namely Vohra Dental Clinic, which became synonymous for quality workmanship and dental care. Year 2020, nine decades later, with periodic clinical and machinery upgradation, that signboard is still a name to reckon with. Their secret to stupendous patient love and adulation lies in their tender, loving and personalised care along with quality 3 step sterilisation protocols in ultra hygienic & ultra modern German, American and Japanese state of the art machinery. They are well known across North India for family dental care done through generations by their able team of in-house dentists.
HOW ARE THEY COVID READY?
- No walk – ins accepted what so ever!
- Emphasis on telephonic consultation with thorough history checks, video consultations and briefings on COVID protocols.
- Appointments given with ample of time spacing.
- Only 4-5 patients accepted in a day per doctor to reduce the viral load.
- Patient arrives on appointment time and rings the bell. He/she is made to wait in his/her vehicle and only called when the surgery is ready. Thus, no patient is allowed to wait in the waiting area.
- Every patient is sanitised at the entrance without any touch of hands.
- Every patient undergoes thermal screening and pulse oximeter checks to screen their oxygen saturation levels.
- Every patient is given shoe covers, hair cover and must remove all personal belongings such as bags, keys, wallets etc. in a poly bag.
- Thereafter, a complete patient history and COVID consent form is filled and signed after which the patient is guided into the surgery without being allowed to touch anything.
- On chair, povidine iodine gargles are given for a minute.
- Spitting is not allowed anymore. Instead, suction pump is used for all procedures.
- Apart from this, the clinic follows 3 step sterilisation protocols, uses high vac suctions and UV light storage units.
- All hand pieces are sterilised after every change of patient along with appropriate partitions between all patient chairs.
- The premises are sterilised by UVL fumigation after working hours everyday.
- The able team of doctors and attendants ensure all necessary precautions as they wear PPE kits, double gloves and N95 masks with shields.
With this confident list of precautions, Vohra Dental Clinic takes pride in attending to its patients with utmost care and concern.
For more information and to book your appointment contact :9878445672, 0161-2421850, 9872884372
Dr Akshay Vohra
BDS, MDSMIAID, FPFA, MAPS, MADA (USA) Consultant PROSTHODONTIST & IMPLANTOLOGIST
Dr. Preeti VohraBDS, FAGESpa.
Attn.Cert. Implants (Nobel Biocare, USA) Cert. Paediatric care (UK) ORTHODONTICS