First, here’s a story…
“One fine day a family discussion ensued as the five members of the Arora household sat in their drawing room talking about their strong passion for food! Rounds of conversations brought them to just one conclusion : Let’s show the city what real food tastes like! And BAM! After few months of passionate work, interior designing and restructuring, their very own drawing room, where the idea was born, was ready to welcome the city to taste some of their favourite recipes through this stunning cafe – THE DRAWING ROOM.”
THE DRAWING ROOM is all about entertaining guests with lots of love, care and personal touch through its warm family atmosphere. It exhibits its own unique character through its prominent victorian home interiors, designed by SUVRITA & NIKHIL PRATAP SINGH (Interior designer for Kareem’s, Playground etc. in Chandigarh) and promises to offer the most exquisite food in the most comfortable setting.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT IT?
- Great interiors with a vintage charm synonymous with a cute next door cafe.
- Outdoor seating for those pleasant afternoons and evenings which are made even more enjoyable with breezy drinks and finger licking food.
- Full range cafe menu offering something for all kinds of taste buds. Chefs specials include : Rosti, Stroganoff and Dal makhani.
- A great quirky selection of cocktails and mocktails that you won’t find anywhere else such as Thai Chilli Crush! Also, a must try for all coffee lovers is their Espresso martini!
- A homemade bakery that offers freshly baked breads and finest of desserts for the epicure in you. Some of their favourites include : Honey cake and their lovely lemon tarts.
- It is the only cafe in the city that has kids friendly crockery!
This RAKHI join in the fun at THE DRAWING ROOM with the following fun offer:
SPIN THE WHEEL AND WIN! It can be anything from a free mojito to a free cupcake to as exciting as a 10% discount on your bill!
So visit THE DRAWING ROOM and make this RAKHI even more memorable. Have a great weekend!