“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ” —Napoleon Hill
Inspiration and motivation are two important factors in todays world whose importance is forgotten by many parents most of the time. When did you last take your kid to meet someone who might be an inspiration in his/her child’s chosen career path or generally in life? My guess would be never. If you realise how encouraging such things can be for your kids, here is an opportunity for you to grab.
We introduce you today to the exciting list of speakers visiting the TED ED WOW MEET 2018 here in Ludhiana on 2 June 2018 at Park Plaza, whose achievements and excellent oratory skills are sure to captivate the young minds in the audience and encourage them to take the stage too with their ideas. Take a look at the list below and book your seats for the TED ED WOW MEET 2018 right away. Give your kids the chance to learn, explore, get inspired and achieve more!
- Shubhi Sachan : From turning rice-husk into a skin cleanser and ink, industrial waste into mainstream materials and launching her own fashion label – Shubhi has done it all! Shubhi also went on to put together a fashion lab which was featured at Lakme India Fashion week in 2017.
- Mandeep Kaur Tangra : A social entrepreneur and a TEDx speaker @ IIM Kashipur and Lovely professional University. She is the proud founder of Simbacart and Simbaquartz.
- Jahan Geet Singh: This young lady is the youngest female dhol player from India who has been playing this instrument from the age of 12.
- Sehajdeep singh Kohli : A nine year old child prodigy is what they call him. He made his first Asian record at the age of 3 years where he recognized the flags of 105 countries in just 52 seconds. Wow!
TED ED Speakers
- Savera Goel : 8 years, a certified Ballerina and a pianist. Winner of School’s Masterchef Junior 2018 and a swimming champ too.
- Amaya Sahni : 9 years, Indian vocal Music and Synthesiser player.
- Mihir Gupta : 11 years, a chess enthusiast and a robotics champion.
- Sana Kaur : 14 years, an artist, an academic achiever and a writer.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PASSES?
Simply use the following link and book your passes online.
The Hush Hush Diary readers get an exclusive 10 % discount on their purchase of regular passes of the event. Simply use the code : HHD10 while making your booking.
For rules and regulations, log on to http://tededclubludhiana.com under the tickets section.
For any further information, contact:
Reetika Madaan – +91 98727 00290
See you at the TED ED WOW MEET 2018!