A much overdue vacation finally compelled us to plan a quick getaway to a place somewhere nearby. With friends and a full battalion of ‘bachcha party’, this time our choice of destination was a small town nestled in the foothills of Himachal, KASAULI!
Situated in this lush green valley of Kasauli is a new property known as ESTATE 5, which hosts a fine group of villas to rent in a secured gated colony, Woodside. Some places have so much character in them that living in them is an experience in itself. The villas at ESTATE 5 are one of them.
What we loved about ESTATE 5?
- Close proximity from Ludhiana.
- Great for anyone who wants to enjoy the quietness of a nook away from the hustle of city life.
- Multiple room villas ideal for families to stay together.
- Each room has a private balcony, attached bathrooms and each floor has a separate powder room which comes in quite handy.
- Kids friendly!
- High ceilings, eclectic decor with a strong theme and wall arts and statues in Tanjor art rendering an artistic feel to this place.
- As for amenities, this one probably ticks almost all the check boxes – a heated indoor pool, an entertainment room fully equipped with a high end audio system, a cozy fire place for a chilled out evening with friends, a piano for the musically inclined and a game room furnished with pool table, dart boards, soft toys and board games etc. for kids and adults alike.
Finally, pictures speak a millions words! So here are some of the images from our trip!