Does this sound like you?
- You lose your temper at your children even though you love them so much.
- You are baffled, confused, frustrated, stressed out, over worked, tired, and/or overwhelmed by your child(ren)’s behaviour.
- You often wonder, am I good enough to parent?
- You want to know how to remain calm & teach your children when they do wrong.
- You want your children to listen to you.
What you are feeling is NORMAL but these feelings can really get in the way of a loving relationship with your partner and children. How would you feel if you knew you had the support and guidance to do more than simply survive parenting?
Yes! So look no further for a soft place to land — ‘The Mama’s time-out retreat’ has been created especially for you! You deserve to be happy, mama!
What is ‘Mama’s time-out retreat’?
Not just a relaxing break, not just an educational conference, not just a moms-only get away — it’s all three rolled into one! Space, time and new knowledge for you to seriously open up your parenting connection and skills and re-discover your own happiness, with fun, relaxing activities.
Mamas get very little time for themselves. ‘Me time’. They’re always on alert and never seem to get a chance to relax. Time for relaxation and respite is set aside during the Mama’s time-out ensuring that you’ll get time for yourself to relax and recharge.
You have to take care of yourself in order to do your best for family. Our speakers educate you on the importance of self-care and how to fit it in your busy life, and motivate and inspire you to take care of mama. You have the space to get clarity.
FEEL LESS ALONE
Raising a child comes with a lot of challenges which sometimes makes us feel alone. At the Retreat, you’ll meet dozens of mamas on a similar parenting journey, who ‘get’ what it’s like to raise a child with challenges. You’ll be part of our Mama Community. You will find the answers to your questions and walk away with the confidence to be the kind of parent you really want to be.
WHAT YOU WALK OUT OF THE WORKSHOP WITH?
- You’re able to connect with your child at a deeper level, while inspiring them to choose responsible behaviour for themselves.
- You’re less stressed as a parent.
- You actually enjoy time with your children and rediscover the joy in parenthood.
- You will learn what is really happening in your family. Understand the dynamics, the real reasons for your relationship challenges and why it’s so hard to make everyone happy and get along!
- You move out of that negative reaction and into a place of harmony with yourself and family.
Learn how to bring your WHOLE SELF to your parenting WITHOUT the baggage of yesterday. Call and book your seat now! Details below:
Your coach : NIVEDITA GARG, a licences parenting coach
DATE : 10 APRIL 2018
TIME : 11 AM – 1 PM
VENUE : 20 C SUKHMANI ENCLAVE, SOUTH CITY
TOPIC : How to change any behaviour in your child or teach them new behaviours
CONTACT : +91 84370 20080
Happy parents raise happy children!