What is this Weekend theatre programme?
Not just a theatre workshop but a wholesome personality grooming programme that aims at emotional and mental development of the child.
Global Theater Media & Films Pvt ltd. thanks you all for your continuous support and the overwhelming response to their theater workshops every time. As the workshops have commenced we have been gushed with questions regarding the content of the workshop for the elder kids from the age 7-12 years. So here is a birds eye view of the aims & objectives for the ‘Weekend theatre programme’.
Through theater activities the workshop aims at :
- Helping the kids create their own personal leadership plan through theatre.
- Social integration of children from various backgrounds to sensitize them towards themselves and their surroundings.
- It’s all about creativity! Questioning the status quo (teachers from kids point of view) and exploring.
- Overcoming aggression & fear by equipping oneself with the right skills.
- Social development – the way in which child learns to interact as a social being.
- Scrutinising ones inner self through theatre.
- Interactive activities regarding ones roles and responsibilities in the family as a kid, their habits, complexes, stereotypes and values.
- Interaction to understand the bend of mind of children and their interests and likes.
The enrollments are still open for kids from the age 7-12 years. Please find the details below and contact on the numbers provided.
WEEKEND THEATRE PROGRAMME
Communication Skills & Personality Development Through Theatre (CSPDT)
DATE : 31 March, 2018 to 13 May, 2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
VENUE : Lodhi Club, Ludhiana, 141001
Fee Structure : Rs 5000/-
Age group (7y – 10y),
Timing:- (04:00pm to 06:00pm)
To book your seats and for further information, contact on the numbers below:
Call and enrol now!
“Your personality is but the mask you wear in the theatre of life. Under the direction of your higher self, endeavour to develop the highest qualities of personality and to diminish the lesser…..” Tania Kotsos
- Headed the theater training program for students in NSD – TIE co. at Sangeet Shyamla in the year 2016 and at Kendriya Vidyalaya, NCERT in 2015.
- Conducted over 50 workshops across the period of 5 years with students from various states like U.P, Rajasthan, Punjab, West Bengal, Maharashtra et al.
- Assistant Director for the play ” Das din ka anshan ” which was performed in NSD on Jan 8th, 2017.