This one is for all those zealous mothers who have long been looking for a distinctive, spontaneous and a trend setting English learning class for their kids that breaks the traditional classroom set ups and norms making learning English so much more fun!
MEGHA GARG, mother of a 6 year old and a graduate from the University of Nottingham, brings to you the ENGLISH EXPLORERS or the EE class that is as unique as it can be! Having a keen insight into the likes, dislikes and the thought process of children, this young mother wishes to create such an environment for kids so that the dream of ‘learning out of their own free will’ becomes a reality!
Stories, role plays, props, prizes, unforced learning and imagination going wild! This class is definitely packed with each and every element of fun that will make it the most looked forward hour of the evening for your kids!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS CLASS?
- Learning through ROLE PLAY – cannot get more entertaining and fun!
- Opportunity to perform on stage in front of an audience to banish those stage fears.
- Encouragement to converse in the English language in daily routine to increase confidence and boost personality.
- Use of props and fun stories to capture the attention of even the most easily distracted kids.
- Regular evaluation of kids and prizes for the star performers to encourage and motivate better performance.
- Regular updates for parents on what kids are learning and their progress in class.
- Small groups to maintain attention on every kid equally.
Here are some glimpses of this fabulous class that tell the tale of how much the kids enjoy this experience and the sheer hard work of their teacher, Megha Garg!
Follow the ENGLISH EXPLORERS on Insta to see what new adventures the kids are embarking on @ englishexplorers20
To enrol or for any queries, use the details below :
MEGHA GARG – +919779963000 (WhatsApp preferably)
AGE GROUP – 6 & 7 year olds only! (Class 1 and 2)
Have a happy day!