One little star on top of the tree and so many presents underneath for me,
Gingerbread cookies, candies and so much more,
Oh dear! Christmas is my favourite festival for sure!
Dear readers, Christmas is surely one of the most awaited festivals for kids simply due to the amount of fun it brings along! Today we would like to share with you some great ideas to engage your little ones and build up their excitement for this upcoming holiday. Try out these simple activities at home to educate your kids more about Christmas along with spending some very productive fun time with them! Hope you like them as much as we do…
1. Read a Christmas classic before bed everyday. Check out the following link and choose a book : Classic Christmas books to read
2. Make a holiday card with your child, photocopy it and post it to your friends and family or someone unexpected!
3. Mail a letter to Santa.
4. Make your own Christmas tree trimmings or get a Hamleys craft bag and collect all spares at your home to make lots and lots of creative decorations all by yourself.
5. Bake a Christmas cake or treats and deliver to someone unexpected!
6. Clean old toys, gift wrap and donate to someone.
7. Watch a favourite Christmas holiday movie together. There are so many of them – It’s a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, Jingle all the way and many more…
8. Sip on homemade cocoa… Delicious!
9. Cut paper snowflakes to hang on your bedroom window.
10. Take a family drive to see Christmas decorations around the town or attend a Christmas party happening in town!
Try out these activities to bond with your kids this Christmas and get the to be more creative too! Email your pics to us and we would love to share them with our readers.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org