We are living in an age of very strong minded people who not only have a vision and a great set of ideas to share but the latest technological breakthroughs has also enabled them to communicate these to others.
TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a such USA based Non Profit media organisation and a global community that welcomes people from every discipline, who believe passionately in the power of ideas, to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world.
With a list of speakers including personalities such as Bill Clinton, Shah Rukh Khan, Jane Goodall, Shekhar Kapur, Pranav Mistry, Shashi Tharoor, Gordon Brown, David Cameron, Billy Graham, Richard Dawkins, Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, and many Nobel Prize winners, it’s goal is to spark conversation, connection, and community. Isn’t this is the beginning to the creation of a better world?
TED Ed Ludhiana invites you to the:
TED Ed Club WOW Meet up
DATE : 18th NOV 2017
VENUE : PARK PLAZA, LUDHIANA
(WOW represent the theme – World of Words)
where students of TED ed club will be speaking on diverse topics to inspire and trigger your thought process. Visit to open up to a different world of ideas and to inspire yourself and your kids of the power of expression.
Panel of distinguished speakers and jury members
- Mrs Mandeep Kaur Sidhu, TEDx Speaker (Guest of Honor)
- Dr. Harpreet kang : Dean, PCTE
- Mr. Preet Chandoke : global nomad & technopreneur.
- Dr. Ashwind Bawa: renowned surgeon and gadget freak
- Aakriti Khanna and Anushka Dalmia : Partners at A&A, a joint venture specialising in curated events and Bloggers – Thehushhushdiary.com
- Mrs Swastika Dutta Sobti : Owner Cake square & Kuch bhi
- Shivani bajwa : young yogi owner of YogaSutra and wellness counsellor &
PASSES available at CAKE SQUARE, Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana with prior booking on phone – 7888455744.
What is TED Ed Ludhiana?
TED ED Club Ludhiana fondly called as Club of communicators, has been approved by the TED-Ed headquarter in New York to lead its own TED-Ed club. Ms.Reetika Madaan, has been permitted to lead the club as a facilitator, with support from the TED-Ed team and with access to a lot of TED-Ed material, videos and networking opportunities.
How do students benefit?
- TED Ed Clubs is a ‘global student program.’ Students become a part of a global community of like minded people and innovative problem solvers.
- TED Ed Club Meetings are held every month on fortnightly or monthly basis, which are divided into two phases : Exploratory hour & TED Ed Speaker hour
- TED Ed Clubs organizes connect calls to connect classrooms of different countries to promote cultural exchanges. It helps in understanding different countries, cultures and perspectives.
- The students can become a part of the ‘Global Student Council’ of TED Ed Clubs.
- Students can apply for the TED Ed weekend event held at TED headquarters in New York, USA held twice a year.
To know more about TED Ed, attend the event or contact :
Have a great day!