THEATRE, is one such art form that is grossly ignored in our city inspite of the umpteen personality building benefits it has to offer. So when an opportunity arises to provide our budding dramatists an avenue to hone their skills further in this art, I don’t think we should miss it!
Dear parents, you would be happy to know that the Global Theatre Media & Films Pvt.Ltd. brings to you once again, its much awaited ‘Weekend Theatre programme’ for young artists from 28 October, 2017 to 10 December, 2017 where in classes will be held on Saturdays and Sundays only over the course of these 2 months. With limited availability of just 25 students per batch, book your places in advance and make full use of this rare and highly appreciated workshop.
Whats more? The classes will be taken by the eminent:
Mr. Hafeez Khan
Mr. Aaquil Jameel
Mr. Pradeep Varnegar
whose bios and accomplishments are so pronounced and many to cover in a single blog post!
What we love about this workshop?
- Theatre course designed and devised by eminent artists from National School of Drama (NSD) with experience of over 32 years.
- Students receive certificates from Global United Network Theatre Forum (GUNTF), a unit of Hafeez Khan Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Objective of the workshop : Developing confidence, stage skills, leadership skills, removing stage fright and focusing on verbal & non verbal communication skills.
What other skills and benefits will your child learn and earn?
- Help your child build a smart tight personality, appreciated and applauded by all.
- Mould the emotional behaviour of your child to cope with traits such as excessive shyness, excessive aggression, lack of self belief etc.
- Work on cognitive development of child & focus on invidual skill development as well.
- Break stereotypes and learn speech and voice modulation through different theatrical activities.
- Understand the concepts of self identity, values, experiences, body language and emotions.
If all this is what you want for your child, then call now to book your seat using the following contact details:
Mr. Aaquil Jameel
Glimpses of last workshop :