THE TEA HUT, is the new tea cum coffee cum food place, that has opened up in Sarabha Nagar recently opposite the Church, right in the heart of the city. After a blog we wrote earlier about CHAAYOS, Chandigarh, we have been desperately searching for something similar in Ludhiana too that would offer that same really cool place to hang out with friends, over ‘gupshup’ and a ‘kadak’ cup of chai!
Well, we’ve found it!
What we love about it?
- Best ‘chai’ in town! Standing true to its name, The Tea Hut offers the best cup of tea you would want with many options in the same too. My favourite – theeth chai (saffron and cardamom).
- Sanitizers on tables! I think this is something that every restaurant should follow and 3 cheers to the ‘THE TEA HUT’ for taking the lead in doing the same. This gesture straight away earned it brownie points from me.
- Great great indoor ambience with a wide variety of seating options – high, low, chairs, sofas, stools etc. etc.
- Perfect outdoor ambience for the coming winter season. I can totally imagine myself sitting on the cute tree stump seating on a chilly winter evening and enjoying the fresh air along with my hot cup of tea.
- Great location and great surroundings! You may choose to grab a cup of ‘take away’ tea or coffee and take a leisurly stroll around the beautiful ‘HAPPY FORGINGS PARK’ located right opposite or down the Sarabha Nagar market if you prefer more of hustle and bustle.
- An extremely interesting drinks menu scripted over scores of pages to offer anything and everything in the drinks world. Alcohol free of course!
- Lots to offer in food as well, especially street food items like vada pav, bhel puri etc. along with Italian food, Sandwiches, Paranthas etc. And yes MAGGI too!
- Appropriate decor and cute cutlery as you would find in traditional tea stalls to add to the charm.
If you happen to visit before Diwali, you are in for a cute Diwali gift! A pretty diya!
Wishing all our readers a very happy and safe DIWALI!