Tired of looking for new, tasty, innovative Navratras fast recipes online and nothing seems to work? Now here’s an opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy a delicious Navratras fast thali MINUS all the hassles!
This week, THE BRUU KILN (TBK) has concocted a ‘Navratras Special platter’ for all those people fasting, starting at just Rs 399++, available from 28th March – 5th April, 2017 only. Why is it special? Because apart from being prepared with due respect and adherence of all Hindu rituals, it is super delicious! Here are a few click from our sumptuous visit to TBK this auspicious week!
What we loved about the Navratras thali?
- A whole some platter comprising a full meal starting from drink to dessert.
- Fasting or not fasting, you have to try their paneer makhana makhani! Finger licking good!
- Regular navratri dishes such as sabudana tikki etc. also made with improvised seasonings to offer a refreshing change along with a draught of great flavours!
- Healthy substitutes available eg. you can switch poori with ‘vrat’ roti.
- And most importantly, a great ambience to complete your dining experience.
Also, if you are not fasting, you would surely want to indulge in their brand new menu available from 1 April onwards! A&A was invited for a tasting session and here’s a sneak peak into what a lovely treat we had! Thanks Chef Naveen Panwar for taking us on a journey of these lovely world fusion flavours through this exciting new menu!
For bookings and reservations contact:
0161 460 2000