HOLI HAI! No matter how dirty this festival might get, those who celebrate it with full fervour know how much fun it can be. So this week double up the fun and stay tuned to read lots of interesting posts on how to celebrate HOLI!
Todays post – WHAT TO WEAR AND HOW TO DRESS UP FOR HOLI?
Remember, nothing can stop you from looking fab! While a white suit with a coloured dupatta for women and a crisp white kurta for men is the traditional dress for this festival. We have some very cool suggestions.
PERSONALISED HOLI T SHIRTS
Whats in vogue this HOLI is, personalised Holi t shirts paired with a pair of old blue jeans! Order these t shirts online for your full family, adults and kids, and see how cute it will look!
If you are hosting a party at home, ask your guests to come in old jeans and any t shirt. Order these Holi t-shirts and have them make a quick change into these for the party. This can be a great give away present as well as set the theme for your home HOLI party!
Where to buy?
There are many online websites for the same. Here is one of them.
If you haven’t spoken to a dear friend or a relative since a long time, why not send through these t shirts with some holi colours (can order on the above websites) and rekindle those relationships. It can be a real sweet gift for HOLI and a very fond remembrance! After all, festivals are all about togetherness and happiness.
Now for some tips:
- Always wear cool comfortable clothes for HOLI and light coloured ones which will show off the splash of bright colours beautifully on you.
- Make sure your clothes do not become see through after getting wet. Check the texture of the cloth before choosing it for HOLI.
- Wear a bandana to protest your hair. It can a be a great style statement too!
- Wear a nice colourful wrist band. Something that you dont mind discarding after HOLI or a metal bracelet.
- Colourful punjabi juttis always look great.
- Use waterproof make up only else risk coming out as a ghost! Just a good base is enough to make you look fresh and pretty for HOLI.
- Do not wear any real jewellery as there is always a high risk of losing them in all the tugging and pushing of HOLI.
- Here are some great nail art designs to flaunt this HOLI:
Don’t forget to take your before and after selfies and post them on your Facebook page. Tag A&A and we’ll know you are loving our ideas!
Have a great start of the week!
Disclaimer : In no way do we take responsibility of the quality and service of the suggested websites. These are only suggestions to be accepted by the readers with their own reasonability.