When it comes to ice creams, every country has its own beginning and versions of it ranging from sorbets to gelatos to sundaes. But here’s what the Europeans have to say about it –
“When Italian duchess Catherine de’ Medici married the Duke of Orléans (Henry II of France) in 1533, she is said to have brought with her to France some Italian chefs who had recipes for flavored ices or sorbets. One hundred years later, Charles I of England was so impressed by the “frozen snow” that he offered his own ice cream maker a lifetime pension in return for keeping the formula a secret, so that ice cream could be a royal prerogative.”
Thanks to someone who leaked it, we can all enjoy the taste of this royalty now! If you are in Ludhiana, you can find the sweetest little world of Ice cream tucked up nicely in a cute little corner of our city by the name – ICE CREAM STUDIO (Malhar Road, Ludhiana)
Here’s what to look forward to…
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT IT?
- Unimaginable variety of Ice creams to blow away your mind! The nicely arranged ice cream trays look like a beautiful pallet of colors from a master painters studio that are going to paint your taste buds yummy!
- Located in the heart of the city, with views to lift up your mood and desserts to melt your heart.
- Ice cream shakes served in take away glass bottles that you can reuse at home to serve drinks!
- Kids are going to love to watch the trained chefs make ice cream rolls on the cold stone and top it up with delicious toppings.
- Chocolate cone a new addition to their menu for the chocolate lovers…
Our visit led us to meet this young group of girls and here’s what they have to say :
“We are loving it! The blackcurrant sundae and the chocolate sundae with nitrogen are on our superhit list now!” – Hina, Bhavya and another Bhavya
Thanks girls for sharing your views.