For 2017, I am looking forward to a healthier skin and a prettier me! If that’s one of your New Year resolutions too, you would love this post! The following information is flying to you all the way from Lucknow! How cool is that!
First I would love to share with you my experience at the state of the art skin clinic I visited in Lucknow – THE SKIN ART.
Dr. Nidhi Singh Tandon (A certified dermatologist, cosmetologist and an aesthetic laser surgeon) was my skin guru for the day. She reviewed my skin and advised me a non invasive skin procedure which would enable me to have a healthier looking skin. My skin is prone to freckles and had started showing signs of skin damage due to sun exposure. I was recommended the IPL photo rejuvenation treatment. Here is all you need to know about it.
1) A fast “lunch time” treatment with no downtown to it.
2) A gentle treatment which removes skin imperfections and stimulates collagen and elastic fiber production.
3) Visible improvement for pigmentation, age /sun spots, broken capillaries and overall skin appearance.
4) Results are often visible in 2-6 sessions in 2-4 weeks depending on the skin damage.
5) The treatment is comfortable with cold coupling gel being applied on the skin. All one can feel is a warm sensation of the light applied to the skin but the treatment is gentle and comfortable.
6) Immediately following the treatment you might experience redness which usually disappears in few hours.
After my wonderful experience at the clinic I sat over a cup of coffee with Dr. Nidhi and discussed various skin rejuvenation treatments which are available in India and you would be surprised to know the advancement that the skin care industry has seen over the past few years. Here are a few treatments that she recommends exclusively for our readers that would do wonders to your skin!
1) Hydra Facial – It is recommended for people with sun damage, wrinkles, oily skin, blemishes and redness as it merges soothing and invigorating spa therapy with advanced medical technology to achieve instant and lasting results.
2) Radio Frequency Skin Tightening and Rejuvenation – It is recommended to achieve a well defined tighter contoured Face! This is a noninvasive treatment that uses radio frequency and pulsed electromagnetic fields to treat all of your concerns simultaneously. This is a safe and effective treatment.
3) ResurFX – It is recommended for improvement in skin texture, tone and pigmentation. A non-ablative fractional laser for skin resurfacing collagen remodeling and scars and takes 3 sessions to see visible results.
Here is to a healthier looking you!
Thanks Dr. Nidhi Singh Tandon for sharing such valuable information with us and here are her contact details
Dr. Nidhi Singh Tandon
Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/The-Skin-Art-Clinic-821149767962822/
Disclaimer – Please consult your local dermatologist to know what treatments are best suited for you.