Now that you know all the party places from our last post, the next step is getting ready for it! Today we have a video for you by a fabulous makeup artist who goes by the name makeupbygitika on the Insta! Like always, I tried it on myself first and now you can see for your self how awesome it looked!
This is a super simple and quick tutorial which literally took me 15 min to achieve a full glam makeup look. The products I used were a little different from what she has used in the video as they were more suitable for my skin type but the techniques were as shown in the video! So you don’t need to necessarily go shopping for this look instead just follow the technique properly.
1) Stick foundation – Bobby brown sand 2
2) contouring- LA girl
3) Stick blush – Channel blush no 21
4) under eye concealer – La prairie
5) highlighter – NARS copacabana
6) compact – MAC studio fix NC 25
7) + 8 ) Lipper – First layer of colorbar 007 haute latte ( lip stain ) and a touch of Sephora rouge
9) Shimmer – makeup forever diamond powder or Mac Cinderella mineralise eye shadow
10) Eye lashes – Wynk me ( silk )
11) Eye defining pen – tom ford , 01 deeper
Tip – I personally prefer to do my eye makeup before doing the full face so any residue from my eye makeup is cleaned up by baby wipe!
When you try this look, don’t forget to take a picture, upload it on Facebook and tag A&A!