“Too much work and no relaxation makes Jill a dull girl!” – A&A
Relaxation of body, mind and soul are as important as exercising and working hard. So, we like to pamper ourselves on and off to keep that energy going and keep our creativity at the fore. Today we have an exclusive post for our readers giving you a tour and review of THE latest Spa and salon that has opened at the Malhar road, Ludhiana – HEAD MASTERS.
The most important job of any Spa is to make the guests feel welcome and at ease. Set up over a white two storey building with a spacious entrance and a walkway lined with green turf, it was as welcoming as it could be. We entered the Salon at 11:00 am in the morning all ready to explore and make best of our time. A well dressed attendant greeted us promptly as we stepped in and helped us chalk out our Spa experience for the day. The Spa boasts a cute little cafeteria that serves tea, coffee, juices etc. free of charge offering a great start to your Spa day. The little perfume shop, Parcos, set next to the waiting area is great to relax you and entertain you while you wait to be escorted by your Spa therapist for your selected treatments.
While Anushka decided to take a shot at getting a hair colour, I decided to indulge myself with a relaxing massage.
“On asking about what to do with my hair, Irshad, my assigned hair stylist, greeted me with a smile and recommended Belize hair colour (high in trend) to perfectly complement my face cut and skin tone. In 40 minutes, I stepped out of the salon with a complete makeover and a big smile, ready to flaunt my gorgeous hair!”
– Anushka Dalmia
“Trust me, you’re just one massage away from a good mood! From a great list of recommended massages, body wraps and scrubs, I was suggested the Swedish massage. A 60 minute long massage followed by a nourishing steam can surely revive your body like nothing else. The quality of the massage was brilliant, equivalent to any 5/7 star hotel or spa resort that you would visit. Thanks Martha, my masseuse!”
Here’s a short video to give you a snapshot of ‘A&A’s Spa Day ‘.
Things that we loved about HEADMASTER :
- The staff is extremely courteous, highly experienced (experience ranging upto 22 years) and trained in their respective fields.
- Private rooms are available on each floor for couple therapies and treatments and VIP rooms if you choose a more quiet and relaxing experience.
- The manicure and pedicure stations have privacy curtains too if you do not wish to be disturbed.
- Each massage room has its own private steam cum shower area with the couple massage room posing an additional jacuzzi.
- The Bridal room has its own private head wash and dresser area! And a bigger adjoining room to accommodate relatives for party make up.
- If you are a bride or a groom, you would like to check out their pre wedding packages to pamper you and get you ready of your big day.
Now for some of our INSIDER TIPS :
- If you are going for a massage, carry a change of clothes and a make up kit so that once you are done, you can step out and continue your chores.
- Ask your hair stylist about hair colour maintenance and how to style you hair after your service for a lasting effect.
- Pre book your appointments for a more relaxed and enjoyable experience.
- It can be a great birthday/anniversary gift for friends and relatives!
Dear readers, do take out time from your busy lives to relax and chill and enjoy a wonderfully relaxing Spa Day at HEAD MASTERS once in a while just like we did. Thanks HEAD MASTERS!
Photographs by A&A