Eggless Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and strawberry filling
November 25, 2016
‘Patisserie by Nikkhaar’ is a home based brand that was started by Nikkhaar Dhanda in 2015. A Le Cordon Bleu, London graduate she has always wanted to bring the french bakery tastes to Ludhiana people. Whether it’s crosissants, choux, entremets, cakes and cupcakes, Patisserie offers a wide range of sweet delcacies to fulfill your sweet desires.
So here we have a secret recipe from Nikkhaar’s secret recipe book! These cupcakes are one of her favourite recipes since these are super moist and taste amazingly well. Thanks so much Nikkhaar for sharing this with our readers!
EGGLESS VANILLA CUPCAKES WITH VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING AND STRAWBERRY FILLING
Yield – 12 big cupcakes
250 gm curd (Any curd even if it’s home made can be used)
165 gm castor sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
125 ml cooking oil (canola oil, normal oil, olive oil etc)
1 1/2 vanilla essence
200 gm maida
– Preheat the oven @ 180 degrees
– Mix curd and sugar in a bowl with a help of blender or hand mixer.
– Add baking powder and baking soda to this mix and whisk well.
– Leave aside for 5 mins and let the mix bubble.
– Add oil and vanilla essence and whisk again.
– Sieve maida and put in this mixture and whisk.
– Line the cupcake mould with cupcake liners.
– Fill it with spoon till 3/4th level.
– Bake for 20-25 mins.
Mothermaid strawberry/raspberry tin
– Let your cupcakes cool down.
– With the help of knife cut the centre of the cupcake in a small circle.
– Fill with spoon in centre.
100 gm amul butter (semi soft)
225 gm icing sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 drops Edible pink colour
2 tbsp milk
– Put butter in a bowl. Mix it with electric whisk.
– Sieve the icing sugar and add to butter in 3 parts with continuous whisking.
– Add vanilla essence and whisk.
-Add milk to correct the consistency of the buttercream.
-Add the colour and mix with spatula.
Frost the cupcakes with the buttercream with your desired nozzle and add few sprinkles!
To know more about Nikkhaar and her work, check out her Facebook page and website on the links below: