Photograph by A&A
Being RAMP READY is not restricted to the RAMP anymore! With the party season approaching, we went straight to the experts to get you a list of must haves for your make up kit this season.
Here’s a comprehensive list from Aarushi Oswal (City’s favourite make up artist) of 15 beauty essentials that are must for every girls make up kit. Thanks Arushi for sharing this with us!
After applying your usual moisturiser, use the recommended products below in the same order as listed to get that perfect look!
- Skin base visage – Mac primer (To help the make up stay on)
- Strobe cream – Mac (For a glowing face)
- Givenchy foundation (Base for your make up for an even skin tone)
- Maybelline concealer in light pale (To hide any imperfections)
- Mac studio fix foundation NC20 (For a matt effect)
- Beauty blender (To apply foundation)
- Anastasia contouring palette in medium (For chiseled features. Apply as indicated in the face chart below)
- Soft and gentle highlighter by Mac (For highlighting those cheek bones)
- Inglot 77 gel eye liner
- Anastasia brow gel in dark brown (For filling in the eye brows)
- Mac eye lash curler
- LA girl – kajal pencil
- Flutter eyelashes (Artificial eye lashes for that oomph!)
- Mac 3D dimension mascara
- NYX lip stain – Milan
Once you’ve done the basics, feel free to experiment with your eye shadow palettes to get different looks for different occasions.
It’s time to update your make up kit girls!
Special thanks – Aarushi Oswal (Make up artist)